Hello, everyone! It’s Candace Knoebel and Sonya Loveday here with a special announcement!
IT’S RELEASE DAY!
Or to be more specific… It’s the release day for Runaway Heart: A Game of Hearts Novel
**CUE CONFETTI, DANCING UNICORNS, AND THE MARCHING BAND**
One Hurricane. Two Strangers. No Rules.
Hannah Adamson was immune to relationships. Swearing men off long ago, she buried her painful reasons under her feisty independence and a passion for roller derby. Until she met Ed and was swept away by the tall, witty, sarcastically sexy best man who might just be the one to have the antidote for her runaway heart.
Ed Alcott wasn’t looking for love, especially not after a particularly nasty breakup left him with a shattered heart in desperate need of repair.
Taking shelter together when a hurricane bears down on Rum Cay, Hannah and Ed find they can’t fight their growing attraction. It was supposed to be simple. Easy. A weekend of passion with no strings. But how do you forget the one who stripped away all your layers, and haunts your dreams?
Can Hannah keep the scattered pieces of her heart in check, or will the promise of Ed’s love be enough to mend them back together?
*** This is a full-length, stand-alone novel that mildly touches on the topic of domestic abuse. Suitable for ages 18+ ***
Runaway Heart is now available on Amazon!
Get your copy today for the sale price of only .99¢
Any who… What better way to celebrate today than to have a party! I know… there isn’t a better way. And right now you can party with us in two places!
Come celebrate with us! (Seriously… don’t leave us hanging with the crickets.)
Now for the good stuff:
Since today is release day, and we always do a blog about the release that gives you information about the book… we thought this time we might change it up a bit. And now that we’ve got all the details to you about the release and where to find our newest book, now we’re going to do something a little different. Something we thought you might find enlightening, fun and a little witty…
We’re going to interview each other! But not just any old questions… no, we’re going to let you deep inside our minds as we interview each other
*insert creepy music and evil laugh here*.
Two authors interviewing each other with questions no one else will ask… sounds fun, right?
- Hey Candace, do you wanna build a snowman?
Candace: I do actually. Still have yet to see and/or feel snow. *pouty face*
2. Sonya, what’s your favorite memory we share?
Sonya: Our road trip to Tennessee for UtopYa Con 2015! That was so much fun staying in Senoa, GA, and finding out we were within walking distance to where they film The Walking Dead, and then getting to hang out at Southern Grounds Social…and running through the rain in Nashville. Good times!
3. Candace…Hands down, what’s your favorite book series OTHER THAN Harry Potter… stop grumbling. I can hear you all the way over here.. *snicker snort*
Candace: Sigh… well, I’ll have to go with the Divergent Series as my second then. It was amazing!
4. Sonya, are you still hesitant about laying on Floridian grass?
Sonya: Yes… it itches, and add to that the red ants will eat you alive.
5. Candace, what was your most favorite road trip with Sonya?
Candace: DUH! Utopya in Nashville! So many reasons. Zombies! An old, creepy Inn! Stealing chocolate! Nearly dying in a stream!
6. Sonya, remember that one time when you had to almost spell out mayonnaise to the guy at the burger shop we went too? Me too. And I still die. MAYO-nnaaaaaaaaise.
Sonya: *Palm forehead* Or that time when I asked for a packet of Mayo at Wendy’s and they said they didn’t give them out anymore. Who doesn’t have Mayo packets!?!?
7. Candace, did you know that it’s 7 AM and I’m actually up and thinking? Wait, hang on, I think I’m thinking… I may have to consort with myself. This may take a while.
Candace: I will mark that on my calendar as a first for you! Just kidding lol.
8. Sonya, did you know that you are my absolute best friend in the entire world? Like the kindred soul kind? If you didn’t know, well, what the hell is wrong with you! Just kidding. *smoosh*
Sonya: *SQUISH* You are my person too :)
9. Candace, if you were deserted on an island would you share said island with me? My kids are driving me nuts, and I’m thinking a deserted island just might be the best place to escape to. I’ll even bring the stuff for s’moores!
Candace: Is that even a question?!
10. Sonya, I think we need to have two trips a year instead of one. I mean… it’s for our mental health, and we can’t be mentally unhealthy for a number of reasons. And if they question us on why, we will tell them that.
Sonya: Agreed… now let me just go buy a lottery ticket and we’ll see if our numbers come up!
11. Candace, do you remember that time we went to Ireland. No? Me either.
12. Sonya, name five of your favorite books.
Sonya: The Hunger Games Series, The Divergent Series and last but certainly not least… The Outlander Series!
13. Candace, why is it so damnably hot in Florida? It’s DECEMBER! Christmas day is going to be somewhere in the mid 80’s. Can you call Mother Nature and ask her to turn the heat down for a bit?
Candace: Because we live in Satan’s armpit! Either that, or it’s because Florida is bipolar. And, sure, let me just get her on speed dial lol.
14. Sonya, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck would? Say that ten times fast and I’ll give you a prize.
Sonya: …Let me consort with my local woodchuck. He’s in my fridge, but I think he may have been drinking. In fact I think I may go drink with him and we’ll discuss this chucking wood conundrum, and I’ll get back with you with that answer. But don’t expect me to say anything ten times fast. I have a hard enough time talking in regular sentences.
15. Candace, are you as excited as I am about our mini getaway to the Celtic Fest in March?
Candace: I think this is a question for both of us, and I think our answers will be the same:
Sonya: Agreed! I’m all over here like….
If you’re still with us… what the hell is wrong with you! Lol. Just kidding. Here’s a treat just for you. Click the picture to enter: