Thank you Candace Knoebel for bestowing this award on me – although I think you’re being partial since you are my bestie (insert big cheesy grin here____).
I’ve put this off because….well…..I have no friends. *sniff, sniff* do you feel bad yet? lol
I plan on doing this the “correct way” soon. I promise! I just want to have enough followers that I’m not circling this award around again to those of you who have already done it.
Geez…. followers sounds so high and mighty of me – so I will call you my e-friends. Now that sounds much better!!
So my fellow e-friends here’s what I’m going to do. I will tell you seven things about myself and post the rules (even though I’m breaking them) and will plan on nominating the future 15 soon.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link to the site.
2. Write seven things about yourself that other bloggers don’t know
3. Nominate fifteen other deserving blogs.
The rule breakers seven things:
1. My father’s nick-name for me is Toby.
2. I’m addicted to the t.v. series Vampire Diaries
3. I wrote my first novel in 3 months and have spent the last 4 years editing, re-writing, editing, ignoring, cutting and re-editing.
4. I’ve been within 10 feet of Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci on the set of Monster.
5. I dislike snakes immensely!!!
6. I prefer Slim Jim’s over chocolate
7. I can play the saxophone, learned it in elementary school and haven’t forgotten – however I would probably have a cramp in my lips in like 5 seconds flat…lol
So there it is, seven things about me. Thanks for stopping in! Now I’m off like a heard of turtles to find more efriends 🙂