Errrr I mean Pat Wood.
Pat has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger award!
Like Pat I will sit quietly at home wearing my non-matching PJ’s. With a steaming cup of coffee in hand, I will revel in the fact that someone actually liked the drivel I spout off every now and again.
If you haven’t stopped in to see Pat, you should. She always has Tea and Biscuits out to share for new-comers. She’s creative, funny annnnnd has really great posts!
The rules for the Beautiful Blogger award are as follows. Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you again Pat! Add the badge to your blog- and then reveal seven things about yourself. Choose 15 Beautiful Bloggers and pass the award along to them.
Seven things about me:
- I just received an email from a Publisher asking for my manuscript-fingers crossed.
- I dislike Horror movies and haunted houses but love Halloween.
- I have a turtle named Flip-he’s 12 years old.
- When I was younger I wanted to work with Killer Whales at Sea World. That all ended when I had a nightmare that a Killer Whale pinned me against the tank, under water, and I couldn’t get away.
- I dream the weirdest ish….see above.
- I hold myself back due to fear of the unknown.
- I dislike politics immensely and can’t wait for the election to be over with.
So there it is, my seven things. Now on to my nominations. For those of you who don’t want to participate – no worries, I understand 🙂 but know that you are a Beautiful Blogger regardless! And if you’ve just received this award from someone else-lucky you, and I will not be offended if you don’t pass this award from me along.
Ok here it goes. My nominations are in no particular order but were hand-picked with love.